Erika Eddy L.Ac offers 15 years of experience providing compassionate care with Acupuncture, Herbal medicine, Essential oils and Reiki.
The office is gratefully open for in person care and we appreciate everyone's efforts to follow the Current COVID 19 guidelines:
1) If you have any cold/flu symptoms, sore throat, fever, cough or body aches PLEASE STAY HOME and take care of yourself.
*If you need herbal/essential oil support of antivirals or immune building formulas, they can be mailed to you or left in front for you to pick up.
2) If you or a loved one start to feel cold/flu symptoms the day of an appointment, please take care and feel less worry about cancelling. We can reschedule.
3) Erika will be wearing a mask for all patients and taking extra sanitizing precautions, temperature etc. If you are able to wear a mask that is welcome on entering the building, but is not required during the treatment when you are by yourself.
4) Upon entering the office, please use the hand sanitizer or wash your hands.
5) There is no indoor waiting room at this time to limit any cross contamination. Please enjoy the outdoor patio or wait in your car and I will greet you or text you at your scheduled appointment time.
6) Only one person will be allowed to come into the office for the appointment at a time (unless a caregiver or parent are necessary to accompany the patient).
7) All appointments are scheduled with a buffer for in depth sanitation between each client.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation! We will get through this together~
Acupuncture treatments with Erika are focused on one client per hour to allow for more specialized and in depth care. For this reason, we do not bill insurance but can provide a superbill for you to submit for coverage if you need.
Erika's specialty is working with highly sensitive individuals who benefit from a gentle and thorough approach.
If this type of care resonates with you, please give us a call or schedule an appointment above, at 805-424-3138
* We are currently unable to accept New Patients. Please contact the office directly to be placed on a waiting list for the next available openings.
*If you are a returning patient for acupuncture or other modalities, feel free to book online or call/email with preferred dates and times so we can get you on the schedule.
Thank you for visiting, we look forward to working with you!
May all beings be happy. May all beings be free from suffering.
~Lokah Samastah Sukhino bhavantu~
HOURS BY APPOINTMENT:
Tuesday- Friday 10-6pm
To Schedule please visit the online booking site HERE
For Acupuncture, Yoga and Essential Oils info or questions please call or text 805-424-3138, or email
Thank You for stopping by!
I look forward to connecting with you soon.