Erika Eddy L.Ac offers 15 years of experience providing compassionate care with Acupuncture, Herbal medicine, Essential oils and Reiki.
Sessions are focused on one client per hour to provide specialized and in depth care. For this reason, we do not bill insurance but can provide a superbill for you to submit for coverage if you need.
Erika's specialty is working with highly sensitive individuals who benefit from a gentle and thorough approach.
In this type of medicine, we recognize that the emotional/feeling part of our nervous system is equally as intelligent, if not more so than the brain itself. The human being is a WHOLE person, and is affected physically by thought/emotion and vice versa.
Erika delights in inspiring transformation and increasing a positive outlook on current life challenges.
Her goal is to provide tools to help individuals become aware of the choices that will serve them the best, let go of resistance and move beyond feeling stuck, whether that is in mind/body or spirit. Her empathic listening skills contribute to the overall feeling of support and depth in each session.
If this type of care resonates with you, please give us a call or schedule an appointment above, at 805-215-3942 or
* If you are a new patient trying to schedule, please contact the office directly to be placed on a waiting list for the next available openings.
*If you are a returning patient for acupuncture, or are interested in essential oils for support, you are welcome to reserve an appointment using the above booking button for online or in person sessions.
Thank you for visiting, we look forward to working with you!
"I left today's treatment feeling saturated in peace" DT, Arroyo Grande
Current COVID 19 guidelines:
1) If you have any cold/flu symptoms, sore throat, fever, cough or body aches PLEASE STAY HOME and take care of yourself.
*If you need herbal/essential oil support of antivirals or immune building formulas, I can mail them to
you or place in front for you to pick up.
2) If you or a loved one start to feel cold/flu symptoms the day of an appointment, please take care and feel less worry about cancelling. We can reschedule.
3) Erika will be wearing a mask for all patients and taking extra sanitizing precautions, temperature etc. If you are able to wear a mask that is welcome on entering the building, but is not required during the session.
4) Upon entering the office, please use the hand sanitizer or wash your hands.
5) There is no indoor waiting room at this time to limit any cross contamination. Please enjoy the outdoor patio or wait in your car and I will greet you or text you at your scheduled appointment time.
6) Only one person will be allowed to come into the office for the appointment at this time (unless a caregiver or parent are necessary to accompany the patient).
AROMA FREEDOM TECHNIQUE (AFT)
WELLNESS COACHING and EDUCATION
May all beings be happy. May all beings be free from suffering.
~Lokah Samastah Sukhino bhavantu~
HOURS BY APPOINTMENT:
Tuesday- Friday 10-6pm
To Schedule please visit the online booking site HERE
For Acupuncture, Yoga and Essential Oils info or questions please call or text 805-215-3942, or email
Thank You for stopping by!
I look forward to connecting with you soon.